Monday, October 26, 2009

in the beginning...

So, it's Monday...You aint got no job, (n talkin like that, it's no wonder, lol). Your relationship status reflects the same, (which is probably a plus considering your job status).  You've filled out resumes, interviewed, deliberated with the parental units, updated your FB status, re-heated a late lunch, Now what?...Write.  Right now. 

Its just my thoughts, don't be scared. 
Why worry if I should spare a few seconds into a moment
we may remember in a month, next year, who cares...
I might,
maybe,
maybe if there's some significance to what I'm saying
or maybe the significance is, there isn't any
either way or neither
I'll SCREAM IT, lighter
go figure a mountain whisper in the mind of mice
a short giant stomping roaches or
a an elephant on a bike...
I just might definitely witness all the above
for if seen in thought, in some realm it is, Trust
I must go on,
and so I shant
Good day, good night
Whats so good about it, Its end?

No comments:

Post a Comment