Monday, November 16, 2009

love, me, no

Say what's the business
why ya tryna keep it
Ya lil secrets
stackin up ya digits
I heard ya creepin
out-a-town on weekends
I heard ya creepin
on the low, The Beacon
They say you creepin
straight up wit the deacon
'I said it right the first time, straight up with the deacon
Why ya tryna lie
knowing it aint right
living a double life
while I die inside
So you wanna
float around town
So you wanna
play around
So you wanna
get dirty with the ground
So you wanna (echo)
So You Wanna
man who's down with a woman,
she's down with the man next to her
then down with the man next to him
Girl ya crazy
but you're so fine
your my baby
/Nope, not anymore/
Girl ya crazy
but your so fine
have my babies
/No, No. Not in this lifetime/
Should a listened to mama
cut a loose one loose after spring
Save the headache & the drama
save summer's wedding ring
Oh I, no I
got no worries now that I
cut ties, bye-bye
No you, No more stormy nights
Would you, Leave me alone, that's right
Could you, Lose that number, don't call
Should you, Need to see me, Google
If you, Want to love me No

No comments:

Post a Comment