Monday, November 16, 2009

ya can't hold ME! down

Share a minute of your world
witness, feel my pain
aint never had days
quite like this here
Snatchin hard at the fame
but this life aint fair
Stuggles on the daily
seem to block my wealth
Or could it be
me tripping
my own self
Got to keep yo self in check
who else gone do it the best
you are now rocking with the blessed, Yes
Triumph, Overcome King
lived it the best, cause his heart had a dream
as do I, she, & he
we'll succeed, work hard, believe
Back to the wall
as I pause-
Crushing you
or whatever, who
gets in the path of the Ginger Bread Man
Paper Chasin' & I'm quick
bet I catch it cause I can
Can't stop,
Quit?
Four-letter word at the top of the
don't say list
Don't do it
mo-T-I-vate
especially when you hear some haters hate
all the more reason to be great

No comments:

Post a Comment