Friday, June 17, 2011

Eva Longoria Covers InStyle’s July 2011 Issue


Desperate Housewives actress Eva Longoria is featured on the cover of InStyle magazine’s July 2011 issue. Inside, Eva discusses learning about makeup, her must-have beauty items, and her tips for women with petite figures.

On learning about makeup: “I wasn’t allowed to wear makeup when I was young. I would melt crayons and try to put them on my lips, and I would use watercolors for eye shadow.”

On her must-have beauty items: “Mascara is very important. If I were on a desert island, I would have to have mascara and lip balm. I’m naturally tan, but I like to use a bronzing powder or something to make my skin look shimmery.”

Her tips for women with petite figures: “High heels. I love all designer shoes. There’s this pair in my closet by Versace, and they must be 8 inches—crazy tall! I once tried to count how many I had. All I know is that I just donated 60 pairs.”

Also in this issue: a summer accessories report and a guide on getting great hair every day. For more, pick up the July 2011 issue when it arrives on newsstands on June 17 or head to InStyle.com.
MAMA'S A ROLLING STONE

No comments:

Post a Comment